Saline Food Truck Festival Registration
About the Festival
We will be doing a community food truck festival in Saline’s Mill Pond Park on July 30th from 4 pm – 8 pm to help raise funds for Saline Area Social Services. We will be limiting this event to 10 trucks.
Some items to note
- There is no cost to participate
- Attendees will pay for the items that they purchase from your truck.
- In addition to the menu you choose to sell, we will need you to have a small plate item available valued at $5. We will have Taste the Festival tickets for purchase that will allow people to get 5 small plates from the food trucks of their choice. You will need to keep track of the number of orders you take and punch people’s cards for each of these orders. We will then pay you for the small plate orders at the end of the festival. The profits we make from the ticket sales will be donated to Saline Area Social Services.
- We are requesting (but not requiring) that you order one of our $25 fundraising tee shirts for the person taking the food orders to wear to help encourage tee shirt sales. Your food truck’s logo will be on the back of the shirts.
- Trucks will need to get a permit beforehand from the City of Saline.
- No utilities are provided so generators will be necessary.
If you are interested in attending we would love to have you! Please fill out the registration form below!